My name is Pat, and I am a 35 year old guy living in New Hampshire with Becker Muscular Dystrophy. I am a full time music teacher, percussionist, and also have my masters in counseling. I teach middle school band, love music, life, travel, and my friends and family. I also blog.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Things I know
1. I am a person that others want to be around.
2. I can be difficult to deal with and work with
3. I set very high standards
4. I inspire others
5. I hate the phone and talking on it
6. If I don't call you back, it's not you, it's me.
7. My family is amazing and wondedrful
8. My family is my grounded center
9. If you cross me hard enough, I will remove you from my life forever.
10. It takes alot to do 9
11. Drums are my passion, as well as music
12. I know a little bit about alot of things.
13. I may never walk again, and that's ok. there are worse things that could happen.
14. The Red Sox are going to give me a heart attack
15. I want the best for every student that has ever been in my class. I care about all of you very much.
16. My classes are fun, and a good time for most younglings
17. I love Enfield, NH
18. I will travel more in 2008
19. I love good, engaging conversation
20. I may never be married. So? who says I have to?
21. My body is slowly betraying me, while my mind is not.
22. The worst year of my life was 1993, the best has been 2007.
23. You may be reading this, but you don't know me as well as you think you do.
24. I could write a book and bury many people.
25. Many people could write a book and bury me.
26. The last day I walked without help was November 7, 2002.
27. Building my own house was a great call.
28. I will always have a job working with kids. I love them.
29. Muscular Dystrophy may not be cured in my lifetime.
30. I over-achieve to prove to myself that I am alive inside.
31. I consider myself very educated, but cannot write as well as I would like.
32. There is so much I want to know, I need more lifetimes to learn it all.
33. I feel that my close circle of friends bring me up, not down.
34. I can be a snob around people who annoy me
35. This is my age, but not the end of my list
36. I consider my looks to be average, but my personality to be above average.